Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

These thoughts melted onto my mirror

Can I just ask: What emergency room doctor thought it was okay to discharge a ?mentally retarded, and + mentally ill homeless man to the streets with a suprapubic catheter?

Why why why why why WHY would you think that's ok?


**************************************************************************

I'm going to bed. My dear friend Conor S. has started a Facebook group called Countdown to St. Patrick's Day for the express purpose of sharing Irish music. When I was living near (and then with) Conor I was spoiled because he exposed me to all kinds of amazing music. My love of Irish music of course comes from my father, but it was Conor who made sure it stayed in my life even when Dad was gone. Here is one of my favorite songs that Conor used to blast through our house on McClellan Street, he sent the video to me today:

No comments: