Search This Blog

Sunday, April 19, 2009

By the time you read this I'll be gone (again)

Mom just arrived with all her luggage. I am about to begin packing my own stuff, and then we'll have dinner and go to church.

At 6am in the morning, when this posts itself, we will be boarding a plane to Houston, TX. From there we will fly to Costa Rica. In Costa Rica I will meet my cousin Jackie for the first time. We're going to stay in Santa Ana, and then travel to Arenal, then Mom and I will go alone to Monteverde and meet Jack back in San Jose.

While I am gone some very awesome improvisers from Tokyo will be in Boston visiting and performing. The only downfall to my vacation plans is that I will completely miss out on seeing them. If you, however are in Boston this week please make it a point to try to get to Improv Boston and catch a performance. I got a chance to work with them while I was in Tokyo last fall. They're very funny, super talented, and it's not a show you get to see every day. Go see them , for me. And take pictures. And then tell me all about it later.

No comments: