Search This Blog

Thursday, October 8, 2009

New Mainstage Show at Improv Asylum


Tonight is opening night of our latest mainstage revue, "Stop Googling My Tweets."

Stop by any of our normal mainstage show times* to be amongst the first audiences to see the new show!

Or come by any Thursday, Friday or Saturday night through the rest of 2009 to check it out.

Remember, if you ask me ahead of time, I have a limited number of employee comps to give out each month. Ticket prices and details are here.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Thursdays at 8pm, Fridays at 8pm and 10pm and Saturdays at 7pm and 9pm.

2 comments:

Matt said...

How far ahead of time? One of these Saturdays, when I'm actually free, I'll come see a show.

liz said...

omg, you are SO TALL in that picture!!