Search This Blog

Monday, March 29, 2010

Holy Week

I sometimes have a bad habit of creating narration in my head as I experience my day to day life, and at least for this week I'd like to try to be more present as I go about my day.

Two days ago Palm Sunday, marked the beginning of Holy Week. And so for the next few days, the time I usually spend packing my life into interesting anecdotes I'd like to dedicate to more thoughtful prayer and meditation.

Some if it I will do on my own, and some of it will be part of community, but in the end I want to come out on the other side of Holy Week feeling like I seriously observed it.

So updating is going to be short and sweet this week, and probably spotty at best.

I'll be back after Easter.

 In the meantime check out Stephen Hough's thoughtful post kicking off the Holy Week meditation: the three greatest fears.

No comments: