Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Missing Posts

You can see I missed many days of posting. We stopped paying for internet use, and I got too busy running around Tokyo. My Mom told me this morning she was very worried I had just disappeared into Japan. I will try to fill in the entries in the correct order, but time is difficult because we lost and then gained a day.

When I got home last night Pim picked me up from the airport and the first thing we did was head to Doyle's in J.P for a giant cheeseburger. I "took a moment" outside the irish pub to breathe in the New England fall air and to examine the leaves on the American Maple trees.

After Pim dropped me off at my apartment I wandered around it, looking at my life like an outsider. Perhaps I dreamed the whole thing up. I fell asleep with a candle burning and awoke in total darkness unsure of the day or time until I saw the candle had only been burning for less than an hour.

Today I spent my time answering messages, voice mails and emails. I'm on my way to work.
I can hardly believe any of the last week happened, and yet I feel like a very changed person. I will be writing a lot tonight to make up for the missing days before any more details fade. then I will post the photos.

But the best thing to do if you want to know what happened is to ask.


No comments: