Search This Blog

Saturday, February 14, 2009

On this special day of ...love my heart is full of... blood

Tonight I'll be at Improv Asylum for Alison Royer's last night on Mainstage.
The 8p and 10p are sold out but you can still come down to the Midnight Show. For a mere $10 you get a night of improv that usually ends in a dance party. What could be better?
Plus you'll get to see me, Stephanie Jones, and Alison Royer reprise our roles in Four Bitches from Brockton one last time!! You know you have a burning question only the Bitches can answer...

Meanwhile, because it's Valentine's Day I'd like to give you the gift of a song that always made 16 year old me giggle: Heart Of Blood.

Ed in the Refrigerators are a local band Johnny and I fell in love with when we were in high school. These two guys were very clever lyricists and multi talented musicians who played all their own instruments. Oh, and they were 11 and 12 at the time. I was delighted when I found out they're still around and making music.

Happy V Day!

No comments: