Search This Blog

Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Worster Seed


There are a myriad of reasons I have not been posting.
One of them is Gorefest 7: The Worster Seed.

I am excited and proud to be a part of this Halloween tradition at Improv Boston and I really, really want to share it with you.

The first time I heard about Gorefest I was skeptical. Then, I saw it. And I was hooked. And I vowed to become a part of it.

Gorefest is a musical comedy that combines a spirit of goofiness with a love of the horror genre. It's reinvented every year with a new plot, witty script, and all original music. But it always involves gallons and gallons of fake bodily fluids.
It's messy, and funny and creepy and gross.

You can read about this year's plot line here. As you can see from the poster, I play a delightfully deranged (and possibly murderous) small child.

It's happening at Improv Boston in Central Square in Cambridge for the next two weeks.

Shows this week are Thursday through Saturday; and next week Wednesday through Saturday.

But the tickets are already selling out, so if you want to see it you absolutely need to buy them now. I think you'll be glad you did.... even if you're from Worcester.

No comments: