Search This Blog

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Gorefest V. My Day Job

Typically heard at work:

"Make sure you glove up and wear a mask."
"Oh I will, last time I irrigated his ulcer stuff went everywhere."
"Do you know if he's...."
"No. Better safe than sorry."

Typically heard backstage at Gorefest:

"Did I get you? I couldn't see because there was vomit in my eyes..."
"Oh yeah, you got me. Feel free to aim the blood right in my face next time though."


You still have plenty of time left to catch the show at Improv Boston in Cambridge, MA.
We have two shows tonight (they've been sold out, but sometimes there are cancellations so call the box office).

Sunday Oct. 25 at 8pm (Tomorrow night)
Wednesday October 28th at 8pm
Thursday October 29th at 8pm
Friday the 30th at 8p and 10p
Saturday the 31st at 8p and 10p

No comments: