Search This Blog

Monday, November 23, 2009

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

...a fir tree full of sharks....



David and I went to Ikea last week to find a new carpet. We failed in our mission but managed to secure a bag of frozen meatballs as well as some nice place mats, and a series of photos of this rare shark conifer.

I wrote every single day last week but posted very little of what I worked on because I hated it.
Updating may be similarly spotty this week because as you are reading this I am picking my (original)* college roommate up at Logan airport for a week of shenanigans.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Once I moved off campus I roomed with many, many different people, friends and ferrets. I need to specify that Jen and I lived together in the dorms for two years because it is just more accurate that way.

No comments: